We’ll miss you!
When cancelling your subscription through the online billing portal, your cancellation will take place at the end of your term, which is right before you’d be billed for the next renewal. This is the case for trials, monthly and annual subscriptions.
If you would like to cancel immediately or have inquiries about a refund, please contact the Support Team.
If you'd like to review our refund policy, click here!
To learn how to pause your subscription, try the interactive tutorial or follow the steps below!
1. The first step is to open Social Learning Platform - Everyday Speech and click the user icon.
2. Click Settings
3. Click Billing
4. Click View Billing Portal
5. Click on your subscription plan
6. Click Cancel Subscription
7. Enter your reason for cancellation
8. Click Confirm Cancellation
9. This date is the end of your billing period. Your account will cancel on this date and you will not be billed after that! That's it. You're done.
Here's an interactive tutorial
First, log in and click on the user icon in the top right of the page and click Settings.
Then, click on the Billing tab of the settings screen.
Click on the button that says View Billing Portal.
Once inside the Billing Portal, click on your subscription plan
Click Cancel Subscription.
The system will display your subscription's cancellation date (this is the end of your current billing cycle). You will be prompted to enter your reason for cancellation. After filling that in, click Confirm Cancellation
A confirmation message will appear. This message will indicate when your subscription's cancellation takes effect. Your account will cancel on this date and you will not be billed after that!