We’ll miss you!
When cancelling your subscription through the online Billing Portal, your cancellation will take place at the end of your term, which is right before you’d be billed for the next renewal. This is the case for trials, monthly and annual subscriptions.
If you would like to cancel immediately or have inquiries about a refund, please contact the Support Team.
If you'd like to review our refund policy, click here!
To learn how to cancel your subscription, try the interactive tutorial or follow the steps below!
1. The first step is to log in to your Social Learning Platform - Everyday Speech account and click the Person icon
2. Click Settings
3. Click Billing
4. Click View Billing Portal
5. Our Billing Portal will open in a separate tab. Click Cancel
6. Select a reason for cancellation
7. Click Cancel My Subscription
8. Your subscription will now be cancelled at the end of your billing period. That's it! You're done.
Here's an interactive tutorial
First, log in and click on the user icon in the top right of the page and click Settings.
Then, click on the Billing tab of the settings screen.
Click on the button that says View Billing Portal.
Once inside the Billing Portal, click on the button that says Cancel.
Select a reason that you will be cancelling your subscription, and type a custom answer if you wish (this is optional).
Click the button that says Cancel Subscription.
The system will display your subscription's cancellation date (this is the end of your current billing cycle). Under your subscription plan, you will see that your account is now Pending Cancellation.